Outreach & Training
Saint John Theatre Company is proud to provide programs that enrich the lives of so many New Brunswickers. Our objective is to reach out to the community through numerous initiatives, including:
- Courses in partnership with UNB Saint John held at BMO Studio Theatre space
- Student pre-show events for select Main Stage productions
- Student study guides for select productions
- Free matinee performances for students on select productions
- Training workshops for our local talent base
- Post-show Q&A sessions on the preview night of Main Stage productions
- Discounted student ticket prices
- Complimentary tickets to various community groups in the Greater Saint John area
Youth and Community Outreach support provided by:
ARC Season 2021-2022
The fourth season of the Atlantic Repertory is underway! Read more: Atlantic Repertory Company Announces Season 4 [press release – Jun 29, 2021]
FRINGE LINE-UP SELECTED.
A dozen NB acts have been selected for the 2021 Fundy FRINGE Festival has been selected. FRINGE 2021 Line-Up Announced [press release -Jun 8, 2021].
SJTC 2021-2022 MAIN STAGE SEASON!
Our 32 Main Stage season includes the beloved holiday classic A Christmas Story (November 24-27, 2021), the award-winning Driving Miss Daisy (March 23-26, 2022) and the family favourite Annie (May 25-28, 2022). Subscriptions on sale May 18. To order call Imperial Theatre box office at 506-674-4100. Learn More