Outreach & Training
Saint John Theatre Company is proud to provide programs that enrich the lives of so many New Brunswickers. Our objective is to reach out to the community through numerous initiatives, including:
- Courses in partnership with UNB Saint John held at BMO Studio Theatre space
- Student pre-show events for select Main Stage productions
- Student study guides for select productions
- Free matinee performances for students on select productions
- Training workshops for our local talent base
- Post-show Q&A sessions on the preview night of Main Stage productions
- Discounted student ticket prices
- Complimentary tickets to various community groups in the Greater Saint John area
Youth and Community Outreach support provided by:
CAMPAIGN DIRECTORThe SJTC is looking for a Campaign Director responsible for campaign management and donor software implementation. For more information visit: Staging the Future Job Listing
Oct 9-12 – BMO Studio, Saint John: www.ticketpro.ca, 1-888-311-9090.
Oct 15 – SRHS, Sussex: www.ticketpro.ca, 1-888-311-9090.
Oct 16 – WC O’Neill Arena, St Andrews: www.ticketpro.ca, 1-888-311-9090.
Mary’s Wedding is an epic, unforgettable story of love, hope and survival.
A love story set against the backdrop of World War I. By Stephen Massicotte. An Atlantic Repertory Company (ARC) project.
I’M NOT WHAT I SEEM: SONGS AND STORIES OF RITA MACNEIL
November 2. A celebration of Rita MacNeil’s music featuring Jennie Del Motte, Heather MacIntyre, Carley Varner and New Brunswick’s Queen of the Blues, Theresa Malenfant. Presented by Live Bait Theatre. www.ticketpro.ca | 1-888-311-9090