Outreach & Training
Saint John Theatre Company is proud to provide programs that enrich the lives of so many New Brunswickers. Our objective is to reach out to the community through numerous initiatives, including:
- Courses in partnership with UNB Saint John held at BMO Studio Theatre space
- Student pre-show events for select Main Stage productions
- Student study guides for select productions
- Free matinee performances for students on select productions
- Training workshops for our local talent base
- Post-show Q&A sessions on the preview night of Main Stage productions
- Discounted student ticket prices
- Complimentary tickets to various community groups in the Greater Saint John area
Youth and Community Outreach support provided by:
A CHRISTMAS CAROLNovember 20-23. A timeless tale of reflection, redemption and the spirit of the holiday season.Written by Charles Dickens. Adapted by Bob Doherty. Directed by Dean Turner. imperialonline.ca | 1-800-323-7469.
November 30. An evening of song with local singer, songwriter Jason Ogden. A distinct sound that draws its influence from folk-rock, country and punk. www.ticketpro.ca | 1-888-311-9090.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
December 4. Join us for our Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, Dec. 4 at 6:30pm at 112 Princess Street. Light refreshments will be served. Everyone welcome!