Outreach & Training
Saint John Theatre Company is proud to provide programs that enrich the lives of so many New Brunswickers. Our objective is to reach out to the community through numerous initiatives, including:
- Courses in partnership with UNB Saint John held at BMO Studio Theatre space
- Student pre-show events for select Main Stage productions
- Student study guides for select productions
- Free matinee performances for students on select productions
- Training workshops for our local talent base
- Post-show Q&A sessions on the preview night of Main Stage productions
- Discounted student ticket prices
- Complimentary tickets to various community groups in the Greater Saint John area
Youth and Community Outreach support provided by:
YOUTH AUDITIONS FOR ‘A CHRISTMAS STORY’ EXTENDED
Youth auditions for the November Main Stage production of A Christmas Story, directed by Bob Doherty, have been extended. Scheduled auditions can be booked for September 21, 22 & 23 starting at 7pm. For details visit SJTC Audition Page.
COVID RECOVERY PROTOCOLS FOR BMO STUDIO THEATRE
As per provincial government regulations, proof of full vaccination is required for those attending a show in the BMO Studio Theatre. Masks are also required when in the building. Please be sure bring proof of vaccination with you when coming to a show as well as a government-issued piece of identification.
ARC Season 2021-2022
The fourth season of the Atlantic Repertory is underway! Read more: Atlantic Repertory Company Announces Season 4 [press release – Jun 29, 2021]
SJTC 2021-2022 MAIN STAGE SEASON!
Our 32 Main Stage season includes the beloved holiday classic A Christmas Story (November 24-27, 2021), the award-winning Driving Miss Daisy (March 23-26, 2022) and the family favourite Annie (May 25-28, 2022). Subscriptions on sale May 18. To order call Imperial Theatre box office at 506-674-4100. Learn More