Outreach & Training
Saint John Theatre Company is proud to provide programs that enrich the lives of so many New Brunswickers. Our objective is to reach out to the community through numerous initiatives, including:
- Courses in partnership with UNB Saint John held at BMO Studio Theatre space
- Student pre-show events for select Main Stage productions
- Student study guides for select productions
- Free matinee performances for students on select productions
- Training workshops for our local talent base
- Post-show Q&A sessions on the preview night of Main Stage productions
- Discounted student ticket prices
- Complimentary tickets to various community groups in the Greater Saint John area
Youth and Community Outreach support provided by:
WINE WOMEN & SONG
March 14, 2020. A Perfect Pairing. An evening of music by Ladd & Lasses paired with a wine tasting by sommelier Craig Pinhey. Ladd and Lasses is a three-piece chamber folk band featuring local musicians Hilary Ladd, Katie Bestvater and Danielle Girard. SJTC Tickets | 506-652-7582 ext 236.
DRIVING MISS DAISY
March 25-28, 2020. A touching story with a message that friendship and caring can surmount creed, colour and race. Featuring Walter Borden as Hoke and Jenny Munday as Miss Daisy. Directed by Stephen Tobias. Tickets available at Imperial Theatre box office or call 506-674-4100.
COTTAGERS AND INDIANS
April 7-11, 2020. Wild rice sparks a battle royal between a native farmer and a white cottager, whose increasingly bitter dispute becomes a microcosm for reconciliation. Presented by Tarragon Theatre. SJTC Tickets | 506-652-7582 ext 236.